M60 machine gun/Related Articles
- See also changes related to M60 machine gun, or pages that link to M60 machine gun or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/M60 (machine gun). Needs checking by a human.
- M16 (rifle) : The primary U.S. infantry rifle, an assault rifle firing 5.56mm intermediate power ammunition; M4 (rifle) is the carbine (i.e., shorter-length) version
- M240 (machine gun) : U.S. and NATO standard medium machine gun, firing NATO 7.62mm ammunition
- M249 (machine gun) : U.S. standard light machine gun, also called the squad automatic weapon, firing 5.56mm ammunition, and is a derivative of the Belgian FN MINIMI (machine gun)
- Machine gun : A firearm capable not only of full-automatic fire, but with additional features, such as large ammunition supply mechanisms, barrel cooling or quick-change features, etc., that lets it fire for prolonged periods