- See also changes related to Levetiracetam, or pages that link to Levetiracetam or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Levetiracetam. Needs checking by a human.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Epilepsy : Brain disorder manifested as recurrent seizures or disturbed mental function, due to disturbances of brain electrical activity.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Seizure : Clinical or subclinical disturbances of cortical function due to a sudden, abnormal, excessive, and disorganized discharge of brain cells.