Landing Craft Utility/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Landing Craft Utility, or pages that link to Landing Craft Utility or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Landing Craft Utility. Needs checking by a human.
- M1 Abrams (tank) : Heavily armed and armored but expensive and heavy, main battle tank, designed for the United States Army, and used by the United States Marine Corps and several allies; proven from the Gulf War onwards.
- Multiple rocket launcher : In modern use, a family of mobile artillery systems, firing unguided rockets intended for area-effect coverage, complementing howitzers for point targets. These systems, however, increasingly use guided rounds.
- Noncommissioned officer : A military supervisor principally concerned with the training and readiness of individuals rather than units; may also be a technical expert responsible for the reliability and maintenance of equipment, perhaps equipment maintained by a team
- San Antonio-class : Used in amphibious warfare, a class of Landing Platform Dock ships of the United States Navy, with some in commission and some under construction; they displace 24,900 tons and will replace the Austin-class (LPD-4)
- USS Yancey (AKA-93) : Serving in WWII, an attack cargo ship