Lactobacillus plantarum/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Lactobacillus plantarum, or pages that link to Lactobacillus plantarum or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Lactobacillus plantarum. Needs checking by a human.
- Inflammatory bowel disease : Chronic disorder of the gastrointestinal tract, especially Crohn's disease or an ulcerative form of colitis, characterized by inflammation of the intestine.
- Irritable bowel syndrome : A disorder with chronic or recurrent colonic symptoms without a clearcut etiology.
- Lyme disease : Emerging infection transmitted by the bite of ticks carrying the spirochete bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi.
- Probiotics : Live microbial dietary supplements which beneficially affect the host animal's intestinal microbial balance.
- Systematics : The study of the diversity of organism characteristics, and how they relate via evolution.