- See also changes related to Adipocyte, or pages that link to Adipocyte or to this page or whose text .
- Adipose tissue : Connective tissue composed of adipocytes, commonly known as "fat.
- Fat : Adipose tissue; the body's main store of energy.
- Hunger : Localized subjective sensation, caused by emptiness and a resulting hypermotility of the stomach.
- Obesity : Excessive stores of body fat.
- Diabetes mellitus : Relative or absolute lack of insulin leading to uncontrolled carbohydrate metabolism.
- Leptin : Hormone secreted by adipocytes that regulates appetite.
- : Adipokine secreted by visceral fat with effects similar to those of insulin.
- Adipokines : Add brief definition or description
- Resistin : Add brief definition or description
- Adipsin : Add brief definition or description