Lactic fermentation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Lactic fermentation, or pages that link to Lactic fermentation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Lactic fermentation. Needs checking by a human.
- Acidosis : Condition noted for accumulation of acid (e.g., lactate ion) or depletion of alkaline reserves (bicarbonate ion) in blood and tissues.
- Adenosine triphosphate : A molecule sometimes called the "energy currency" of a cell
- Alanine cycle : A way for muscle cells to use amino acids as energy sources, while transferring to the liver the expensive task of dealing with the ammonium released from those amino acids.
- Fermentation (biochemistry) : The process of deriving energy from the oxidation of organic compounds, such as carbohydrates, using an endogenous electron acceptor, which is usually an organic compound.
- PH : A scale that measures the acidity or alkalinity of a solution, ranging from 0 (strongly acidic) to 14 (strongly alkaline).