Kansas Nebraska Act/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Kansas Nebraska Act, or pages that link to Kansas Nebraska Act or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Kansas Nebraska Act. Needs checking by a human.
- Allan Nevins : (1890 - 1971), American historian known for his history of the Civil War era, political biographies, and business histories.
- American Civil War : Major war 1861-65 fought over slavery in which the U.S. defeated the secessionist Confederate States of America.
- John Brown : (1800-59) American abolitionist who led a raid on the U.S. federal arsenal at Harpers Ferry and was hanged for his efforts, becoming a martyr in the antislavery fight as a result.
- Stephen A. Douglas : (April 23, 1813 – June 3, 1861) American politician from the western state of Illinois, who was the Democratic Party nominee for President in 1860, losing to Republican Party candidate Abraham Lincoln.
- U.S. Civil War, Origins : The U.S. Civil War emerged from the expansion of slavery in the U.S. and its implication in all aspects of U.S. society, economy, and politics.