J. R. R. Tolkien/Related Articles
- See also changes related to J. R. R. Tolkien, or pages that link to J. R. R. Tolkien or to this page or whose text .
- English literature : Literature of the British isles written in English.
- The Hobbit : A children's story written by J.R.R. Tolkien, which was first published in 1937.
- The Lord of the Rings : An epic high fantasy novel written by the English author and philologist J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Constructed language : A language whose phonology, grammar, and/or vocabulary have been devised by an individual or group, instead of having naturally developed.
- Fantasy (literature) : Add brief definition or description
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Anglo-Saxon language : The English language as it was from about the middle of the fifth century until around the middle of the twelfth century (also known as Anglo-Saxon).
- University of Oxford : the oldest university in the English-speaking world.
- C.S. Lewis : (1898-1963) 20th-century writer, author of Christian apologetics, science fiction, and the Chronicles of Narnia.
- Eagle and Child : Add brief definition or description
- Christopher Tolkien : Add brief definition or description
- Beowulf : An Old English epic poem.