Intelligence collection ontology/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Intelligence collection ontology, or pages that link to Intelligence collection ontology or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Intelligence collection ontology. Needs checking by a human.
- Geospatial intelligence : Information derived from combining images, from a variety of sources, with geographical locations, resolving conflicts of coordinates and different imaging techniques, and analyzing the results
- Imagery intelligence : the practice of taking and interpreting visible and infrared light photographs and video, radar imagery, and other ways to form pictures of subjects of interest
- Intelligence analysis : Techniques, independent of the subject matter, for correlating multiple kinds of information, hypothesizing meaning from the set of data available, and, with incomplete information, validating the hypotheses
- Intelligence collection management : Assigning questions to various collection techniques, reflecting the techniques available and the priority of the information need. Includes the process of categorizing information learned for subsequent analysis, and assigning probabilities of accuracy to the raw information
- MQ-1 Predator : A medium-altitude, long-endurance, unmanned aerial vehicle used for armed reconnaissance by the Central Intelligence Agency, and for reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition at the level of Unified Combatant Commands; it will be replaced by its larger descendant, the MQ-9 Reaper
- Search engine : An application which accepts a query in a specialized (e.g. MEDLINE) or general language (e.g., Google) and responds with bibliographic references (e.g., medical journals, the public Web).