Igor Stravinsky/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Igor Stravinsky, or pages that link to Igor Stravinsky or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Igor Stravinsky. Needs checking by a human.
- Erich Mendelsohn : (1887 – 1953), German Jewish architect, known for the 'expressionist' buildings he made during the Weimar republic.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Origin of music : The evolutionary background of the human capacity for music.
- Requiem : The first word of the Mass for the soul of a deceased person in the Latin liturgy: "Requiem æternam .." Such a Mass or related music.
- Symphony : A large-scale musical composition, generally regarded as the central orchestral form.
- Syncopation : A variety of rhythms which are in some way unexpected in that they deviate from the strict succession of regularly spaced strong and weak beats in a meter.
- The Rite of Spring : Ballet by Stravinsky which received its first performance in 1913.