Ibn Sheikh al-Libi/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ibn Sheikh al-Libi, or pages that link to Ibn Sheikh al-Libi or to this page or whose text .
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Libya : North African revolutionary republic led by Muammar Gaddafi, which normalised diplomatic ties with the West in 2003; fourth-largest African nation, population about 6,000,000.
- Extraordinary rendition, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policy, legal interpretation and examples, under the George W. Bush Administration, of extraordinary rendition, U.S., primarily related to the Administration's war on terror
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- Abu Zubaydah : The first High Value Detainee captured by the United States; believed to be a senior al-Qaeda logistics and travel facilitator, and possibly a counterintelligence officer
- Mohammed Atef : Military commander of al-Qaeda, killed in action in 2001
- Libyan Islamic Fighting Group : Add brief definition or description
- : The name of a cave in Nangarhar where Osama bin Laden was believed to have hidden, in late 2001