Human Genome Project/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Human Genome Project, or pages that link to Human Genome Project or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Human Genome Project. Needs checking by a human.
- DNA : A macromolecule — chemically, a nucleic acid — that stores genetic information.
- Genetic engineering : The process of manipulating genes, usually outside the organism's normal reproductive process.
- Genetics : The study of the inheritance of characteristics, genes and DNA.
- Gene : The functional unit of heredity.
- Molecular structure of Nucleic Acids : Article published by James D. Watson and Francis Crick in the scientific journal Nature in 1953, which first described the discovery of the double helix structure of DNA.
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.