Horn of Africa/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Horn of Africa, or pages that link to Horn of Africa or to this page or whose text .
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Eritrea : Republic located along the north-east littoral of Africa, adjacent to the Horn of Africa and Red Sea.
- Djibouti : Republic located along the north-east coast of Africa, adjacent to the Horn of Africa.
- Ethiopia : Among the oldest countries of the world, from which Muslim-majority Eritrea split after a civil war; Coptic Christian-majority state in East Africa
- Somalia : A country located in the Horn of Africa, bordering Djibouti to the northwest, Kenya on its southwest, the Gulf of Aden at its north, the Indian Ocean at its east, and Ethiopia to the west.
- Indian Ocean : Body of water bordered on the west by Africa; on the north by Asia; on the east by Indochina, some islands of Indonesia, and Australia; and on the south by the Antarctic Ocean.