Hollandaise sauce/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hollandaise sauce, or pages that link to Hollandaise sauce or to this page or whose text contains "Hollandaise sauce".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hollandaise sauce. Needs checking by a human.
- Bearnaise sauce [r]: A classic French sauce made with egg yolks and clarified butter. [e]
- Brunch [r]: A portmanteau of breakfast and lunch(eon), often served as a meal meant to take the place of both, after a morning event or prior to an afternoon one. [e]
- Butter [r]: A food made by churning cream to separate out the solids. [e]
- Eggs Benedict [r]: A popular brunch dish of a poached egg placed over bacon, ham, or so-called Canadian bacon on a toasted English muffin and then served with hollandaise sauce. [e]
- Recipe [r]: A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food. [e]