Hollandaise sauce/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Hollandaise sauce, or pages that link to Hollandaise sauce or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hollandaise sauce. Needs checking by a human.
- Bearnaise sauce : A classic French sauce made with egg yolks and clarified butter.
- Brunch : A portmanteau of breakfast and lunch(eon), often served as a meal meant to take the place of both, after a morning event or prior to an afternoon one.
- Butter : A food made by churning cream to separate out the solids.
- Eggs Benedict : A popular brunch dish of a poached egg placed over bacon, ham, or so-called Canadian bacon on a toasted English muffin and then served with hollandaise sauce.
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.