Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Histone. Needs checking by a human.
- Amino acid : Biochemical with an amino group, a carboxyl group, a hydrogen atom, and a side chain bonded to a central carbon.
- Cell (biology) : The basic unit of life, consisting of biochemical networks enclosed by a membrane.
- DNA : A macromolecule — chemically, a nucleic acid — that stores genetic information.
- Endosymbiotic theory : Theory on the origins of mitochondria and plastids (e.g. chloroplasts), which are organelles of eukaryotic cells.
- Neomura : Speculative clade composed of the two domains of life of Archaea and Eukaryota.
- Protein : A polymer of amino acids; basic building block of living systems.
- RNA interference : Process that inhibits the flow of genetic information to protein synthesis.
- X-ray diffraction : A non-destructive analytical technique which reveal information about the crystallographic structure, chemical composition, and physical properties of materials and thin films, using x-rays.