Herbert Henry Asquith/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Herbert Henry Asquith, or pages that link to Herbert Henry Asquith or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Herbert Henry Asquith. Needs checking by a human.
- Andrew Bonar Law : (16 September 1858 – 30 October 1923) Canadian-born British Conservative Party statesman and Prime Minister, and the only British PM to have been born outside the British Isles.
- David Lloyd George : British Prime Minister who played a major role in World War One and the Anglo-Irish War. Commonly known as the 'Welsh Wizard' by the press and electorate.
- Prime Minister of the United Kingdom : The head of the British government, usually the leader of the largest political party in the House of Commons.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Winston Churchill : British Prime Minister and war leader during the Second World War from 1940 to 1945; second term from 1951 to 1955. Won the Nobel Prize for Literature as a historian.