- See also changes related to Heraldry, or pages that link to Heraldry or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Heraldry. Needs checking by a human.
- Duleep Singh : was a Sikh ruler of the sovereign country of Punjab and the Sikh Empire.
- Lightning : An atmospheric discharge of electricity accompanied by thunder, which typically occurs during thunderstorms, and sometimes during volcanic eruptions or dust storms.
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh : The husband of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom.
- Rook (chess) : A chess piece that may move in a straight line over any number of empty squares in a rank or file.
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- The Grange, Ramsgate : Home of the Victorian architect and designer August Pugin, constructed by him in the Victorian Gothic style (1843 - 1844).