Hendra virus/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Hendra virus, or pages that link to Hendra virus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hendra virus. Needs checking by a human.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- CDC Bioterrorism Agents-Disease list : Add brief definition or description
- Nipah virus : Respiratory disease of pigs caused by a paramyxovirus in the genus Henipavirus, transmitted from bats and is zoonotic causing a fatal encephalitis in humans.
- Overlap agent : A microbe or toxin that must be monitored for hazards both to people and agriculture
- Select Agent Program : Pathogens or biological toxins which have been declared by the US Department of Health and Human Services or by the US Department of Agriculture to have the potential to pose a severe threat to public health and safety.