- See also changes related to Hemeprotein, or pages that link to Hemeprotein or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hemeprotein. Needs checking by a human.
- Cytochrome P-450 : A superfamily of hundreds of closely related hemeproteins found throughout the phylogenetic spectrum, from animals, plants, fungi, to bacteria.
- Heme : Deep red, nonprotein, ferrous molecule that binds with proteins as a cofactor or prosthetic group to form the haemoproteins.
- Porphyria : A diverse group of metabolic diseases characterized by errors in the biosynthetic pathway of heme in the liver, the bone marrow, or both.
- Porphyrin : Class of cyclic compounds in which the parent macrocycle consists of four pyrrole-type units interconnected at their α carbon atoms via a methine bridge, and functioning as a metal-binding cofactor in haemoglobin, chlorophyll, and certain enzymes.
- Protein : A polymer of amino acids; basic building block of living systems.