Hebrew Bible/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hebrew Bible, or pages that link to Hebrew Bible or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hebrew Bible. Needs checking by a human.
- Aramaic : A Semitic language spoken in much of the Middle East outside the Arabian Peninsula in ancient times.
- Authors of the Bible : Individuals who have authored or co-authored literature that has appeared in the various scriptural canons of Judaism and of Christianity.
- Books of the Bible : The collection of works that comprise the Old and New Testaments of the Christian Bible.
- Editing : Arranging, revising, and preparing a written, audio, or video material for final production usually by a party other than the creator of the material.
- Genesis : First book of the Torah and the Hebrew Bible.
- Hebrew language : A semitic language used by ancient Israelites and Jewish communities, and revived as a modern language by Israeli Jews.
- Infanticide : Intentionally causing the death of an infant
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- Old Testament : Christian name for the Hebrew Bible, which is a collection of Hebrew and Aramaic texts sacred to Muslims and especially Jews and Christians.
- Reading (performance) : An oral presentation of a written work, given in front of an audience.
- The Bible : The Old and New Testaments (in Christianity) or just the Tanakh or Hebrew Bible (in Judaism).