- Criticism : The art of assessing the character and worth of a work or works of art, and communicating this assessment.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Editing. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Edgar Allan Poe : (1809–1849) American poet, short story writer, playwright, editor, critic, essayist, and one of the most prominent figures in the American Romantic Movement in literature.
- Film : A visual medium involving the recording and display of images in motion over time, generally by photographic means.
- Jacques Derrida : (July 15 1930–October 8 2004) An Algerian-born French philosopher.
- Publishing : The process of production and dissemination of literature or information - the activity of making information available for public view.