Harmonic oscillator (classical)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Harmonic oscillator (classical), or pages that link to Harmonic oscillator (classical) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Harmonic oscillator (classical). Needs checking by a human.
- Classical mechanics : The science of mechanics, which is concerned with the set of physical laws governing and mathematically describing the motions of bodies and aggregates of bodies geometrically distributed within a certain boundary under the action of a system of forces.
- Differential equation : An equation relating a function and its derivatives.
- GF method : Method to compute the normal coordinates of a vibrating molecule.
- Harmonic oscillator (quantum) : system of single mass in parabolic potential treated quantum mechanically.
- Harmonic oscillator : Add brief definition or description
- Newton : SI derived unit of force, named after Isaac Newton, equal to the amount of force required to accelerate a mass of one kilogram at a rate of one metre per second per second.
- Quantum mechanics : An important branch of physics dealing with the behavior of matter and energy at very small scales.
- Simple harmonic oscillator : One-dimensional system showing periodic motion
- Taylor series : Representation of a function as an infinite sum of terms calculated from the values of its derivatives at a single point.