Hanging Gardens of Babylon/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Hanging Gardens of Babylon, or pages that link to Hanging Gardens of Babylon or to this page or whose text .
- Seven Wonders of the Ancient World : A group of seven monuments (in the territory of ancient Greece) famous since antiquity.
- Great Pyramid of Giza : Largest and oldest of the pyramids in the Giza Necropolis of Greater Cairo, Egypt; was the tallest building for nearly 4,000 years, and is the largest pyramid ever constructed.
- Lighthouse of Alexandria : One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Lighthouse guided shipping into the busy port of Alexandria.
- Statue of Zeus at Olympia : Monumental Greek statue built in the 5th century B.C. by Pheidias; it was considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Temple of Artemis at Ephesus : Add brief definition or description
- Mausoleum of Mausolus at Halicarnassus : Add brief definition or description
- Colossus of Rhodes : A statue of the Greek god Helios built in early 3rd century B.C.; it was considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- : (1855 - 1925) German archaeologist famous for his excavation of Babylon, now in modern Iraq.
- : (1880 - 1960) British archaeologist who excavated the ancient city of Ur, now in modern Iraq.