- See also changes related to Hamburger, or pages that link to Hamburger or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hamburger. Needs checking by a human.
- American cuisine : Cuisine of the United States of America.
- Bar : A business establishment that sells beverages, particularly alcoholic beverages.
- Bowling : An indoor sport in which a large, heavy ball is rolled down a lane to hit a cluster of pins.
- Burger (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Burger King : A large chain of fast food restaurants
- Catalog of global cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Cooking : The act of using heat to prepare food for eating. Cooking may also be said to occur by certain cold-preparation methods.
- Escherichia coli : A flagellated rod-shaped bacterium; a major species in the lower intestines of mammals.
- Fast food : Food prepared and served quickly for on-the-go consumption.
- McDonald's : The world's largest chain of fast food restaurants; while there are regional variations, the chain emphasizes consistency in its core products and ambience
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.
- Sandwich : At least one slice of bread, covered with meat or other filling