General Intelligence Department (Saudi Arabia)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to General Intelligence Department (Saudi Arabia), or pages that link to General Intelligence Department (Saudi Arabia) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/General Intelligence Department (Saudi Arabia). Needs checking by a human.
- General Intelligence Department (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- National intelligence organizations : Organizations for intelligence collection and analysis, which are responsive to overall national needs rather than to the needs of a specific military service or specific mission (e.g., terrorism); they may, however, be oriented to specific collection or analysis disciplines
- Osama bin Laden : Radical jihadist who, with Ayman al-Zawahiri, founded a group known as al-Qaeda, which is credited with a series of terrorist attacks.
- Saudi Arabia : A country in the Middle East, governed by a monarchy under Islamic law, which includes the most revered sites in Islam, and also dominates the world's oil economy.
- Turki al-Faisal : Senior prince of Saudi Arabia, who has headed their General Intelligence Department and been Ambassador both to the U.K. and U.S.; board, International Crisis Group