Gauss (unit)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Gauss (unit), or pages that link to Gauss (unit) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gauss (unit). Needs checking by a human.
- Abvolt : Unit of voltage difference in the cgs-emu system of units; symbol abV; 1 abV = 1 erg/(s⋅abA) = 10−8 V.
- Biot-Savart's law : Add brief definition or description
- Carl Friedrich Gauss : German mathematician, who was one of the most influential figures in the history of mathematics and mathematical physics (1777 – 1855).
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Faraday's law (electromagnetism) : States that a change in magnetic flux generates an electromotive force (EMF).
- G (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Gauss (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Gaussian units : A centimeter-gram-second system of units often used in electrodynamics and special relativity.
- Magnetic field : Vector field H caused by permanent magnets, conduction currents, and displacement currents.
- Magnetic flux : Is the total magnetic induction B integrated over a surface S.
- Magnetic induction : A divergence-free electromagnetic field, denoted B, determining the Lorentz force upon a moving charge, and related to the magnetic field H.
- Maxwell (unit) : Gaussian unit of magnetic flux; symbol Mx; 1 Mx = 1 abV⋅s = 10−8 Wb.
- Oersted (unit) : Unit of magnetic-field strength |H| in the Gaussian system of units; symbol Oe; 1 Oe = 1000/4π A⋅turn/m.
- Second : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Second (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.