Focus on the Family/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Focus on the Family, or pages that link to Focus on the Family or to this page or whose text .
- Christian Right : A number of contemporary right-wing political movements that are specifically Christian, which advocate socially conservative values in politics and the popular culture
- Fundamentalism : Form of religion that holds to scriptural inerrantism or similarly strict literalism.
- Religion in the United States : Article describing variety and evolution of American religion.
- Social conservatism : A political ideology that holds to a belief in following cultural tradition and traditional, often religious morality.
- James D. Daly : CEO and President, Focus on the Family
- Wade Crow : CFO and Treasurer, Focus on the Family
- Glenn Williams : Chief Financial Officer, Focus on the Family
- Dave Dickinson : Senior VP, Marketing, Focus on the Family; member, Christian Management Association
- Stan John : Senior VP, Global Strategic Development, Focus on the Family
- Kent Kiefer : Senior VP, Operations, Focus on the Family
- Steve Maegdlin : Senior VP, Mobilize, Focus on the Family
- Clark Millery : Senior VP, Family Ministry, Focus on the Family
- Tom Minnery : Senior Vice President for Public Policy, Focus on the Family, heading Focus on the Family Action political group; signatory to 2007 Morality in Media letter on .XXX; board, Alliance Defense Fund
- Diane Passno : Senior VP, Ministry Values, Focus on the Family
- Del Tackett : Senior VP, Focus on the Family; President, Focus on the Family Institute
- Michele Wilson : Senior VP, Human Resources, Focus on the Family
- Ron Wilson : Senior VP, Global Leadership and Organizational Development, Focus on the Family
- Ken Windebank : Senior VP, Donor Ministry, Focus on the Family
- Tim Goeglein : Vice President, External Relations, Focus on the Family, chief Washington lobbyist; former assistant to Karl Rove/special assistant to George W. Bush for liaison with evangelicals
- Carrie Gordon Earl : Senior Director of Issue Analysis for Government and Public Policy, Focus on the Family; fellow, Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity; Master of Arts in Bioethics from Trinity International University
- Pete Winn : Senior Writer/Editor, Cybercast News Service; previously associate editor and co-creator of CitizenLink, a daily public-policy and government-issues e-newsletter/Web site produced by Focus on the Family, and head writer and substitute host for its radio Family News; former voting member of the Radio-Television News Directors Association of America (RTNDA) and editor for Politico: a Journal of Contemporary Concerns
- Abortion : The deliberate expulsion of an embryo or foetus from the womb for the purpose of ending a pregnancy.
- Homosexuality : Sexual or romantic attraction to people of the same gender.
- Marriage : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Marriage (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Separation of church and state : Add brief definition or description
- Same-sex marriage : Marriage between two men, or two women
- Gary Bauer : American social conservative, heading the interest group, American Values; 2000 candidate for the Republican presidential nomination; board member of Foundation for Defense of Democracies; Christian Zionist on the board of Christians United For Israel
- Trent Franks : U.S. Representative (R-Arizona), U.S. House Armed Services Committee; House Judiciary Committee; Republican Study Committee; executive committee, Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission; 100% American Conservative Union rating, 2008; children's advocate affiliated with Gary Bauer and Focus on the Family
- Mike Huckabee : Former Governor of Arkansas and conservative talk show host.
- John McCain : (1936–) Republican Senator from Arizona (1986–) and the Republican presidential candidate in 2008; ranking minority member, Senate Armed Services Committee; member ex officio, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence; Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Sarah Palin : (1964–) Governor of Alaska (2006–2009) and Republican Party vice presidential nominee (2008).
- American Civil Liberties Union : American political action group founded in 1920 for protection of civil liberties.
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State : A group, often called Americans United (AU) for short, which, through education and legal action, works to maintain a strict separation between religion and government in the U.S.
- People for the American Way : A U.S. political organization, self-described as progressive, which endorses religious and cultural freedom and opposes religious conservatism