FGM-148 Javelin/Related Articles
- See also changes related to FGM-148 Javelin, or pages that link to FGM-148 Javelin or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/FGM-148 Javelin. Needs checking by a human.
- Anti-tank missile : A air-to-surface or surface-to-surface missile, optimized to defeat the most heavily armored tanks by such measures as attacking the thinnest armor, or using dual warheads to defeat reactive armor
- Cold launch : Missiles launched from a tube or silo by compressed gas, the rocket motor not igniting until the missile is well outside the launcher
- Direct fire : A military term for battlefield weapons fired with a direct line of sight on their target; projectile weapons actually fire in a parabolic trajectory that approximates a straight line for short distances
- Dragon (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Forward-looking infrared : An older term for thermal imaging systems, typically airborne, that can "see" objects by their heat emissions and difference from background, in conditions including night and fog
- Infantry : Soldiers that directly confront the enemy, overcoming them with fire and maneuver while on foot or in specialized vehicles
- M47 Dragon : An obsolete U.S. medium anti-tank missile for infantry use, replaced by the FGM-148 Javelin
- Raytheon : A large US technology company, much of whose market is military, but also provides products, especially electronics, to the civilian sector
- Surface-to-surface missile : A guided missile launched from the land or water surface of the Earth, aimed at a surface target
- Unguided rocket : A form of artillery weapon that uses a rocket motor to propel a warhead at a target, using no guidance once launched