F-15E Strike Eagle/Related Articles
- See also changes related to F-15E Strike Eagle, or pages that link to F-15E Strike Eagle or to this page or whose text .
- F-15 series fighter aircraft : A series of fourth-generation air-to-air and all-weather fighter-bomber aircraft developed by the U.S. Air Force as the high end of a "high-low" mix with the F-16 Fighting Falcon; used by several friendly countries and has the best air-to-air combat record of any operational fighter
- AN/APG-63 : A radar system for F-15 Eagle and, in its fourth version, F-15E Strike Eagle fighters
- AN/APG-70 : An evolutionary branch, which added ground mapping as well as air-to-air tracking & fire control, of the AN/APG-63 radar of the F-15 Eagle air superiority fighter. It was introduced for the F-15E Strike Eagle fighter-bomber variant, and its function will reconverge into the AN/APG-63 series as V(4).
- AN/ALR-56 : A radar warning receiver, part of the electronic warfare suite for most F-15 series fighter aircraft
- Elisra SPS-1000 : Israeli-built radar warning receiver, originally designed for the Israeli Ra'am (Thunder) variant of the F-15I Strike Eagle, and now also on the Israeli F-16I Fighting Falcon variant
- LITENING : AN/AAQ-28 electro-optical target acquisition and tracking pods, which mount on aircraft wing pylons.
- AN/ALE-47 : An intelligent countermeasures dispenser for military aircraft, which can receive commands directly from warning receivers, and dispense expendable radar and infrared decoys, as well as manage a retrievable decoy towed via an fiber optic cable
- F-35 Joint Strike Fighter : A family of 5th generation multirole fighter, being developed in versions to operate from conventional airfields, in short takeoff and vertical landing for small carrier and forward-based land operations, and in carrier-capable conventional takeoff and landing.
- Air refueling : Transferring fuel from one aircraft to another while both are in flight.
- Conformal fuel tank : Add brief definition or description
- Israel Defense Forces : The combined land, sea, and air forces of the State of Israel
- Royal Saudi Air Force : Lavishly equipped and with some combat experience from the Gulf War, the air force of Saudi Arabia