Ernst Haeckel/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.
- Zoology : The scientific study of animals.
- Botany : The study of plants, algae and fungi (mycology).
- Marine biology : The study of life in the seas and oceans.
- Evolutionary biology : The study of the origin and descent of species, as well as their change, multiplication, and diversity over time.
- Developmental biology : The study of how cells grow and interact to form an organism.
- Biography : A narrative account of a person's life.
- Radiolaria : Add brief definition or description
- Ernst-Haeckel-Haus : Add brief definition or description
- Phyletisches Museum : Add brief definition or description
- Recapitulation theory : Add brief definition or description
- Carl Gegenbauer : Add brief definition or description
- Hermann Allmers : Add brief definition or description
- Charles Darwin : (1809 – 1882) English natural scientist, most famous for proposing the theory of natural selection.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Jena : The second largest city in the state of Thuringia in Germany, with a population of just above 100,000.