Eliezer Ben-Yehuda/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Eliezer Ben-Yehuda, or pages that link to Eliezer Ben-Yehuda or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Eliezer Ben-Yehuda. Needs checking by a human.
- Hebrew Bible : consists of religious works categorized into the Torah (Law), Nevi'im (Prophets), and Ketuvim (Writings).
- Hebrew language : A semitic language used by ancient Israelites and Jewish communities, and revived as a modern language by Israeli Jews.
- Lithuania : Former Soviet republic (population c. 3.6 million; capital Vilnius) bordered by Latvia, Belorussia, Poland and the Russian Federation, and with a short coastline on the Baltic Sea.
- Orthodox Judaism : The branch within Judaism that stresses strict interpretation and practice of the Torah as expressed in the Talmud.
- Ottoman Empire : An empire, informally the Turkish Empire, that dominated most of the Middle East from the 14th to early 20th century.