Edward Kennedy/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Edward Kennedy, or pages that link to Edward Kennedy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Edward Kennedy. Needs checking by a human.
- Bangladesh genocide : the systematic mass killings that resulted in the secession of East Pakistan to form Bangladesh in 1971.
- John F. Kennedy : American politician (1917-1963); president 1961-1963; assassinated in Dallas.
- John Kerry : (1943-) The senior Senator from Massachusetts, a Democrat, serving from 1985, and unsuccessful Presidential candidate in 2004; Senate Committee on Finance; board, American Security Project
- John Roberts : The seventeenth and current Chief Justice of the United States
- Massachusetts : A State in the New England region of the north-east USA.
- Sonia Sotomayor : (born June 25, 1954) American jurist, 111th Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States appointed by President Barack Obama in 2009
- State secrets privilege : A legal doctrine, explicit in the U.S. but with comparable rules in other countries, which allows the suppression of evidence, or the blocking of a trial, if that would unavoidably cause the disclosure of information deemed critical to national security
- U.S. Democratic Party, history : Add brief definition or description
- United States of America : Constitutional republic in North America, has major land borders with Mexico and Canada.