Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Distributivity, or pages that link to Distributivity or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Distributivity. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebra : A branch of mathematics concerning the study of structure, relation and quantity.
- Closure (topology) : A set together with all its limit points.
- Complex number : Numbers of the form a+bi, where a and b are real numbers and i denotes a number satisfying .
- Field (mathematics) : An algebraic structure with operations generalising the familiar concepts of real number arithmetic.
- Integer : The positive natural numbers (1, 2, 3, …), their negatives (−1, −2, −3, ...) and the number zero.
- Interior (topology) : The union of all open sets contained within a given subset of a topological space.
- Multiplication : The binary mathematical operation of scaling one number or quantity by another (multiplying).
- Natural number : An element of 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., often also including 0.
- Order (relation) : An irreflexive antisymmetric transitive binary relation on a set.
- Polynomial ring : Ring formed from the set of polynomials in one or more variables with coefficients in another ring.