Diffusion of innovations/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Diffusion of innovations, or pages that link to Diffusion of innovations or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Diffusion of innovations. Needs checking by a human.
- Communication : The set of interactive processes that create shared meaning.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Evidence-based individual decision making : evidence-based medicine (EBM) as practiced by the individual health care provider and an individual patient.
- Library of Congress Classification : A system of library classification developed by the Library of Congress, and used by most research and academic libraries in the US and several other countries.
- The End of History and the Last Man : An argument, by Francis Fukuyama, that universal history, through the forces of "the logic of modern science" and the "struggle for recognition" make liberal democracy a natural end state of historical development.
- Torture : The infliction of mental or physical pain, for punishment or as an interrogation technique.