Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Curl. Needs checking by a human.
- Ampere's law : The integral of a magnetic field over a closed path is equal to the conduction current through the surface bounded by the path.
- Angular momentum (classical) : The tendency of a rotating object to resist changes to its rotational motion.
- Biot-Savart's law : Add brief definition or description
- Cartesian coordinates : Set of real numbers specifying the position of a point in two- or three-dimensional space with respect to orthogonal axes.
- Divergence : A first order differential vector operator acting on a vector field resulting in a scalar function.
- Electric field : force acting on an electric charge—a vector field.
- Electromagnetic wave : A change, periodic in space and time, of an electric field E(r,t) and a magnetic field B(r,t); a stream of electromagnetic waves, referred to as electromagnetic radiation, can be seen as a stream of massless elementary particles, named photons.
- Energy (science) : A measurable physical quantity of a system which can be expressed in joules (the metric unit for a quantity of energy) or other measurement units such as ergs, calories, watt-hours or Btu.
- Helmholtz decomposition : Decomposition of a vector field in a transverse (divergence-free) and a longitudinal (curl-free) component.
- Hendrik Antoon Lorentz : Dutch theoretical physicist (1853 - 1928)
- James Clerk Maxwell : (1831 – 1879) Scottish physicist best known for his formulation of electromagnetic theory and the statistical theory of gases.
- Lorentz force : Force on an electrically charged particle that moves through a magnetic and an electric field.
- Maxwell equations : Mathematical equations describing the interrelationship between electric and magnetic fields; dependence of the fields on electric charge- and current- densities.
- Spherical polar coordinates : Angular coordinates on a sphere: longitude angle φ, colatitude angle θ
- Stokes' theorem : The integral of a form over the boundary of a manifold equals the integral of the exterior derivative over the manifold.
- Vector field : A vector function on the three-dimensional Euclidean space .