- See also changes related to Coventry, or pages that link to Coventry or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Coventry. Needs checking by a human.
- Banbury : (population 60,000) A market town located in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom.
- Brummie : A colloquial term for the inhabitants, accent and dialect of Birmingham, England, as well as being a general adjective used to denote a connection with the city, locally called Brum.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- London Midland : A railway company in England, operating between London and the West Midlands over the West Coast Main Line.
- Northampton : (population 202,800) A large town and urban area in central England.
- Rugby : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Rugby (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Ska : Musical genre originating in Jamaica in the late 1950s combining Caribbean mento and calypso with jazz and rhythm and blues.
- West Coast Main Line : A railroad system running from London to Glasgow