Copernican revolution/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Copernican revolution, or pages that link to Copernican revolution or to this page or whose text .
- Nicolaus Copernicus : (1473–1543) Astronomer, founder of the heliocentric system.
- Isaac Newton : (1642–1727) English physicist and mathematician, best known for his elucidation of the universal theory of gravitation and his development of calculus.
- Galileo Galilei : (1564-1642) Italian scientist, a pioneer in combining mathematical theory with systematic experiment in science, who came into conflict with the Church.
- Tycho Brahe : Danish astronomer of the 16th century.
- Johannes Kepler : (1571-1630) German astronomer best known for his three laws of planetary motion.