- See also changes related to Connacht, or pages that link to Connacht or to this page or whose text .
- British Isles : Group of islands off the northwest coast of Europe comprising Great Britain, Ireland, and adjacent smaller islands.
- Ireland (island) : An island to the west coast of Great Britain, comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Provinces of Ireland : Add brief definition or description
- History of Ireland : History of Ireland from the 4th century BC to 1923.
- Counties of Ireland : Traditional and local government subdivisions of the island of Ireland.
- Connachta : A group of early Irish dynasties who gave their name to the province of Connacht.
- Conn Cétchathach : Legendary prehistoric Irish king, said to be the ancestor of many important medieval dynasties.