- See also changes related to Commercial-off-the-shelf, or pages that link to Commercial-off-the-shelf or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Commercial-off-the-shelf. Needs checking by a human.
- Airborne Common Sensor : A manned U.S. Army battlefield signals intelligence and imaging radar aircraft, to use a business jet or turboprop airframe, which will replace the Airborne Reconnaissance Low and RC-12 GUARDRAIL aircraft, and complement unmanned aerial vehicle and other battlefield sensors.
- Electronics countermeasures suite controller : A computer aboard a protected vehicle, which both aids in situational awareness of weapon and sensor threats to the vehicles, and reduces crew workload in countering the threats. Practical implementations usually include at least one electronic warfare function in the controller, such as a radar warning receiver or electronic warfare expendables dispenser.
- Geophysical MASINT : A branch of measurement and signature intelligence that involves phenomena transmitted through the earth (ground, water, atmosphere) and manmade structures including emitted or reflected sounds, pressure waves, vibrations, and magnetic field or ionosphere disturbances.
- KC-135 Stratotanker : A family of jet-propelled air refueling tankers, which share a modified Boeing 707 airframe with a variety of special missions aircraft such as the RC-135 RIVET JOINT and RC-135 COBRA BALL
- Network Centric Airborne Defense Element (missile) : An air-launched anti-ballistic missile intended for boost-phase intercept, built on largely existing components from the AIM-120 AMRAAM and AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles and AN/APG-63 radar