Network Centric Airborne Defense Element (missile)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Network Centric Airborne Defense Element (missile), or pages that link to Network Centric Airborne Defense Element (missile) or to this page or whose text .
- Ballistic missile defense : A combination of sensors, command and control systems, and missile/warhead kill mechanisms that protect a region, or, in the case of the U.S., theaters of operations as well as the nation proper.
- Anti-ballistic missile : A guided missile that is capable of destroying a ballistic missile, usually by "hit-to-kill" physical collision during boost phase, midcourse, or terminal phase of the target's trajectory
- AIM-9 Sidewinder : The first operational heat-seeking air-to-air missile, this weapon, with five generations of improvements, has been in service for over fifty years.
- AIM-120 AMRAAM : A high-performance. beyond-visual-range, air-to-air missile with inertial midcourse guidance and active radar terminal guidane, developed by the U.S. and used on the aircraft of a number of countries, as well as in surface-to-air missile variants
- APG-63 : A radar system for F-15 Eagle and, in its fourth version, F-15E Strike Eagle fighters
- F-15 Eagle : A series of air superiority fighters, designed for the United States Air Force and flown by several countries; intended for the high role in the high-low mix; The F-15E Strike Eagle is a multirole fighter variant.
- F-16 Fighting Falcon : A relatively lightweight land-based multirole fighter, developed by the United States Air Force; co-produced with Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal; operated by many nations and to be replaced by the F-35A Lightning II. The F-16CJ model is optimized for SEAD.
- C3I-ISR : Command, control, communications and intelligence, combined with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- High-value asset : A military aircraft, ship, weapon, or other asset with such power, either as a force multiplier or in destructive capability, to justify a strong protective force
- Novator R-172 (missile) : An extremely long-range Russian air-to-air missile, licensed to India, apparently optimized for attacking high-value assets such as Airborne Warning and Control System, air refueling and cruise missile carrier aircraft
- Stealth : The popular term for a collection of techniques that make a military vehicle (air, space, land, sea, or undersea) hard to detect and harder to direct weapons against