Cholic acid/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cholic acid, or pages that link to Cholic acid or to this page or whose text .
- Bile : Bile acids, bile salts, cholesterol and electrolytes produced in the liver and secreted into the duodenum via the common bile duct.
- Dehydrocholic acid : A component of bile structurally related to cholesterol and steroids.
- Deoxycholic acid : A component of bile similar in structure to cholesterol and steroids.
- Glycocholic acid : A component of bile formed by addition of glycine to cholic acid
- Lithocholic acid : A major component of bile.
- Taurocholic acid : A bile acid and derivative of cholic acid.