Celiac disease/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Celiac disease, or pages that link to Celiac disease or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Celiac disease. Needs checking by a human.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Dyspepsia : Chronic or recurrent pain or discomfort centered in the upper abdomen.
- Hypersensitivity : In medicine, an altered reactivity to an antigen, which can result in pathologic reactions upon subsequent exposure to that particular antigen.
- Iron deficiency anemia : Anaemia resulting from a deficiency of iron, characterized by hypochromic microcytic erythrocytes and a normoblastic reaction of the bone marrow.
- Irritable bowel syndrome : A disorder with chronic or recurrent colonic symptoms without a clearcut etiology.
- Osteoporosis : Reduction of bone mass without alteration in the composition of bone, leading to fractures.