- See also changes related to Cauliflower, or pages that link to Cauliflower or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cauliflower. Needs checking by a human.
- Biotechnology and plant breeding : The use of microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeasts, or biological substances, such as enzymes, to improve plants and prevent plant diseases.
- Fractal : A highly irregular or "infinitely complex" shape that appears detailed and self-similar in some sense at all scales of magnification.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Hendrik Antoon Lorentz : Dutch theoretical physicist (1853 - 1928)
- Samosa : Dish made from processed potatoes (occasionally along with cauliflower) that have been put inside a near-pyramidal shaped covering of flour dough and deep-fried.
- Vitamin C : Required by a few mammalian species, including humans and higher primates. It is water-soluble and is usually obtained by eating fruits and vegetables; associated with scurvy (hence its chemical name, ascorbic acid).