Cathal Brugha/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cathal Brugha, or pages that link to Cathal Brugha or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cathal Brugha. Needs checking by a human.
- Anglo-Irish Treaty : Treaty between the Irish rebel government and the United Kingdom which established the Irish Free State, and played the greatest role in igniting the Irish Civil War.
- Arthur Griffith : (1871-1922) The founding father of the Sinn Fein Party.
- Dáil Éireann : The lower house of the Oireachtas (parliament) of Ireland.
- Easter Rising : A revolt against the Anglo-Irish union, starting on Easter Monday, 1916
- Irish Volunteers : Add brief definition or description
- Irish War of Independence : The conflict between the forces of the provisional government of the Irish Republic and Britain which took place between January 1919 and July 1921.
- Michael Collins : Irish revolutionary leader who led negotiations at the Anglo-Irish Treaty. Lead the pro-treaty side during the Irish Civil War.
- Richard Mulcahy : Richard Mulcahy (1886-1971), Irish revolutionary and politician.