Cardiovascular system/Related Articles
Cardiovascular system: The heart and the blood vessels by which blood is pumped and circulated through the body.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Anatomy : The branch of morphology given to the study of the structure of members of the biological kingdom Animalia (animals).
- Physiology : The study of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of tissues and how they interact.
- Heart : A chambered muscular organ in organisms that pumps blood received from the veins into the arteries, thereby maintaining the flow of blood through the entire circulatory system.
- Blood vessel : Any of the tubular vessels conveying the blood (arteries, arterioles, capillaries, venules, and veins).
- Lymphatic system : A system of organs and tissues that process and transport immune cells and lymph