Canadian Arctic Archipelago/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Canadian Arctic Archipelago, or pages that link to Canadian Arctic Archipelago or to this page or whose text .
- Arctic Ocean : The sea around the Earth's North pole.
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Northwest Passage : Water route connecting the Atlantic and Pacific oceans north of the North American mainland.
- Baffin Island : The largest Island in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago
- : A large Island in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago, with the remains of a large meteor crater
- Ellesmere Island : Ellesmere Island is a large Island in the Arctic Ocean.
- : The largest city and capital of the Canadian territory of Nunavut.
- Nanisivik : The site of an abandoned mine, being turned into a naval port.
- Eureka, Nunavut : Eureka, Nunavut, is a scientific settlement on Ellesmere Island in the Arctic Ocean.
- Alert, Nunavut : Alert, Nunavut is the northernmost settlement on Earth.
- Resolute Bay : A community in Canada's Arctic where a surface warfare training base will be built.
- Grise Fiord : A settlement on Ellesmere Island, and one of the northernmost settlements on Earth.