Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Calamonte, or pages that link to Calamonte or to this page or whose text .
- Spain : South-west European parliamentary monarchy (population c. 40.5 million; capital Madrid) between the Atlantic Ocean and Bay of Biscay to the north-west and the Mediterranean Sea to the south and east; the Pyrenees mountain range forms the border with France to the north-east, and Portugal is situated to the west.
- Extremadura : Add brief definition or description
- Province of Badajoz (Spain) : Add brief definition or description
- Municipality : Add brief definition or description