- See also changes related to Almendralejo, or pages that link to Almendralejo or to this page or whose text .
- Spain : South-west European parliamentary monarchy (population c. 40.5 million; capital Madrid) between the Atlantic Ocean and Bay of Biscay to the north-west and the Mediterranean Sea to the south and east; the Pyrenees mountain range forms the border with France to the north-east, and Portugal is situated to the west.
- Municipality : Add brief definition or description
- Extremadura : Add brief definition or description
- Province of Badajoz (Spain) : Add brief definition or description
- Romanticism : An approach to creativity which comprises such characteristics as intense emotion, a high value placed on individual experience, inspiration, energy, love of Nature, nationalist and anti-élitist sentiments, or the belief that not everything can be objectively analysed or described
- Sevilla : Add brief definition or description
- Mérida : Add brief definition or description
- Spanish Civil War : (1936-1939) War between Francisco Franco's Loyalist forces against the leftist Republican government of Spain.