|Physics article||All articles (863)||To Approve (0)||Editors: active (0) / inactive (24)
Authors: active (234) / inactive (0)
|Physics Workgroup Discussion|
|Citable Articles (16)|
|Checklist-generated categories: Underlinked (311) | Cat Check (221) | Cleanup (0)|
Subpage categories: Definitions (852) | Related Articles (732; to check 326) | Bibliography (176) | External Links (179) | Gallery (4) | Video (16)
Missing subpage categories: Definitions (4) | Related Articles (3) | Bibliography (4) | External Links (4)
The Physics Workgroup will organize and coordinate efforts to create and improve articles relating to Physics. If you are interested in participating, you may add yourself to Category:Physics Authors, then simply dive in and begin contributing!
Please note that information below may be out-of-date.
Physics workgroup tasks
Write a Welcome letter
== Physics Workgroup == Hi, I noticed you were editing physics articles, and thought you might be interested to visit the [[CZ:Physics_Workgroup|Physics Workgroup]]. You'll find there a link that tells you of any changes to physics related articles and hopefully some other useful info too (still to be expanded). You might also want to consider putting the following text: <nowiki> [[Category:Physics Workgroup]] </nowiki> at the bottom of any physics related articles you write, this makes it appear on the physics recent changes list. Welcome again! ~~~~
'Dragon' Dave McKee 18:03, 19 March 2007 (CDT)
Edit the Physics page and other top pages
Refine the proposed subgroups listed below
Tag other live articles
Use [[Category:Physics Workgroup]]
Atomic, molecular, and optical physics
Chemical physicsPhysical Chemistry
Condensed matter physics
Particles and fields
Click on the [r] after the first definition below to edit this list of transcluded subtopics.
- Mechanics : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Mechanics (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- History of physics : Add brief definition or description
- Classical physics : Add brief definition or description
- Unsolved problems in physics : Add brief definition or description
- Philosophy of physics : Add brief definition or description