C-17 Globemaster III/Related Articles
- See also changes related to C-17 Globemaster III, or pages that link to C-17 Globemaster III or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/C-17 Globemaster III. Needs checking by a human.
- AAQ-24 : A Directed Infrared Countermeasures (DIRCM) active electronic device that uses intense light to dazzle or burn out infrared missile seekers
- AAR-47 : A threat detector for aircraft; all versions detect the heat of oncoming missiles; modified versions also detect laser designator beams
- ARC-164 : The standard U.S. and NATO UHF radio for military air-to-air and air-to-ground communications, compatible with the HAVE QUICK II electronic protection scheme; it is not a Joint Tactical Radio System device although JTRS units will interoperate with it
- ARC-187 : A multiservice HAVE QUICK II transceiver with JTIDS capability
- Air warfare planning : The set of doctrines and procedures for carrying out all types of air warfare, as an integrated whole
- Eighteenth Air Force : The intermediate United States Air Force command that is responsible for air refueling and transport aircraft for the operations of United States Transportation Command
- Kamehameha I : (1758?-1819) Also known as Kamehameha the Great, the first Hawaiian king.
- Paratroop : A subset of air assault military forces, which arrive at a tactical objective by deliberately parachuting from aircraft
- Robert M. Gates : The 22nd, and current, Secretary of Defense of the United States.
- Transport aircraft : Fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, or tilt-rotor aircraft whose primary role is moving people or cargo; they may be armed for self-protection
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles